Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vennatics Winter mix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I'm Sittin Around my house all bored haven't seen the sun in over a week, thinking I should put together a mix to heat things up. So here it is Vennatics Winter mix.
Tracklist
1. Hypno In - My Robot Friend
2. It's A fact Mano remix Ft. Hollywood Holt - Matt N Kim
3. Wild Thing (Eatin lots of Peaches Mix) - Vennatics
4. Trash (Crookers Mix) - The Whip
5. Love To Push It (soulwax remix) - Crookers
6. Smalltalk - Fat and Ugly
7. Tamborzão Con Scratchy - Dj Beware ft mc Gringo
8. Drei Tage Baile Funk (Tim Turbo Rebirth) - Tim Turbo
9. Hot Pants - Bugati Force
10.Mad Again (Boy 8 Bit remix) - South Rakkas Crew
11.I Want You Back - Dre Skull
12.That's Not My Name (Doctor Werewolf Bmore Mix) - The Ting Tings
13.50 Rias (Balti Surprise mix) - Vennatics
14.WTF(Nostradaumus remix) - Tittsworth
15.Do That There (Counts of Bounce Remix) - Young Berg
16.Everyday Hustle (AC Slater Remix) - B.Rich
17.Justin Timberlakecore - Mochipet
18.Pro Nails (Rusko Remix) - Kid sister
19.Froggy Style - The Widdler
20.V - Distance
21. Emotion - Vennatics
22.Get Wild (Bass Bin Twins remix Vennatics Reedit) - Stanton Warriors
23.Human Kazey - Bjork
24.My love(Diplo Remix ) - Justin Timberlake
25.Young Folks (Diplo Remix) - Pete Bjorn and John


http://www.zshare.net/download/55218269f9bd64d1/

No comments: