Monday, July 28, 2008

Fake Blood - Blood Splashing (Fake Blood Theme) - Mars


Today the new upcomming name "Fake Bood" has released his debute record "MARS", on Herve's and Sinden's record label, "Cheap Thrills". For those who don't know Fake Blood yet, well ... this is how he likes to introduce himself.

"I AM FAKE BLOOD.
I MAKE MUSIC - AND I TAKE YOUR MUSIC AND DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
IF SWALLOWED SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.
WILL STAIN CLOTHES.
WILL SOUND SPECTACULAR."

We give you the two tracks from the record: MARS and Blood Splashing (also known as "Fake Blood Theme"), the better track on the record in my opinion.

Fake Blood - MARS

Fake Blood - Blood Splashing (Fake Blood Theme)
________
____________________________________________________________


And This has absolutely nothing to do with the group Fake blood Other than the fact this song is called fake blood. The amazing Magic of siffl and olly

Siffl And Olly - Fake Blood


No comments: